Why People Buy Online?
These are 4 main reasons why people buy online:
1. Money Saving
3. Physical and Emotional Relive
4. To Fill Good About Themselves.
First Reason: Money Saving.
Simply put, people buy online because they can save. If you are looking for a new Nintendo DSi for your son, within 5 minutes you can find a dozen of websites offering this toy at competitive prices.
Second Reason: Convinience.
Most of us simply don’t have enough hours in the day to get everything done. We buy products in the hope of saving a few minutes or alleviating some mundane task. Saving time and effort is one of the reasons number of online stores grows 100% every year. If you are planing on launching your own online store here is a tip for you: show people how your product saves them time and reduces effort and you’ve got a great angle to help increase sales.
Third Reason: Physical and Emotional Relive.
Online pharmacies succeed, even though they represent a risky proposition, because people with physical problems need medicine and can’t afford to get it any other way. We buy online because we hope that our worries will be taken away from the transaction.
Fourth Reason: To Fill Good About Themselves.
Why do you think people buy stylish clothes, perfume, books on how to pick up women, or acne treatments? They buy these, and thousands of other things, because they want to feel better about themselves and operate more confidently in social situations!
Sign up for our newsletter and start receiving tips and advices,
industry updates and valuable offers from Quicken Websites.
Recent Blog Updates
- 17 Dec. | Not sure how to make your landing page perfect? Here are a few tips that will get you set on the right track!
- 11 Dec. | Infographics have seen an increase of 800% in search volumes over the last two years. Read on to see why they really work when it comes to marketing YOUR business.
- 3 Dec. | The holidays are fast approaching and 52% of shoppers are buying their gifts online! If you’re an online store owner, here is how you can capitalize on sales around this time of year
- 26 Nov. | Need to organize your life? 8 Ways to make your life easier with Google Calendar!
- 1 Nov. | 29 Ways to Collect Email Addresses for Your Business
- 27 Sep. | How to change DNS (Nameservers) in GoDaddy
- 20 Sep. | 12 Simple Ways to Promote Your Small Business Online
- 5 Mar. | How to Use Videos to Help Promote Your Website
- 26 Feb. | Simplicity Sells
- 19 Feb. | “Advertising 101 for Business Owner” Sell Better by Being Specific
- 19 Feb. | “Advertising 101 for Business Owner” Psychology of Selling
- 15 Feb. | “Advertising 101 for Business Owner” Interest People in Your Product or Service with Laser-Sharp Headlines
- 11 Feb. | “Advertising 101 for Business Owner” Offer Service not Prices
- 20 Jan. | 18 Common Work E-mail Mistakes
- 11 Nov. | 12 iPhone applications that help you run your small business.