Quicken Websites provide solutions which meet the various requirements and complexities. Projects are analyzed and your business model identified. We compare your business with your competitors for better understanding of your business strengths. Websites today are required to be dynamic, flexible in content management and connected to social networks. All these requirements are combined in CMS – The Content Management Systems.
What is CMS?
A Content Management System (CMS) is critical to the success of every website. It creates, manages and distributes the information. It also provides the ability to manage the structure of the site, the appearance of the pages, and the navigation provided to users.
The ROI of CMS
Why is the CMS market poised for continued strong growth? Because of its proven ability to reduce costs, improve operational efficiencies and address crucial compliance requirements— while simultaneously providing a solid ROI. In fact, the increase in efficiency and productivity and the operational cost reductions more than offset the cost of a well-implemented ECM system. But don’t take our word for it — here’s what other organizations who have studied the ROI of CMS have to say:
- CMS applications return $6.12 per dollar invested (Nucleus Research)
- CMS users post a 57% payback in 18 months or less (AIIM)
- CMS adoptees experience more than a 400% ROI within five years (IDC)
Addressing Content Chaos
According to AIIM’s 2011 CMS Survey, content chaos resulting from an inability to effectively manage unstructured data (e.g., emails, documents, etc.) is a significant problem for many organizations and is a primary driver for deploying an CMS solution. This AIIM Survey also revealed:
- 60% of new CMS users cite content chaos as the trigger for adopting an CMS system.
- 56% of organizations are not confident that “emails related to documenting commitments and obligations made by their staff are recorded, complete and retrievable.”
- 41% of organizations are not confident that their electronic information (excluding emails) is “accurate, accessible and trustworthy.”
Benefits of CMS driven websites:
- Faster turnaround time for new pages
- Greater consistency
- Improved site navigation
- Increased site flexibility
- Increased security
- Reduced duplication of information
- Greater capacity for growth
- Reduced site maintenance costs